These can be cooked in the oven, fyrpan or on the BBQ and can be frozen either raw or cooked. Another recipe from the Johnson cookbook.
- 500g mince
- onion (can be substituted with French onion soup mix)
- beef stock (can be substituted with French onion soup mix)
- 1 egg
- tomato sauce (optional)
- carrot, grated
- zucchini / courgette, grated
- any other leftover veges, diced or grated
- Combine all ingredients, except for the flour. Form mixture into rissoles and roll in plain flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Fry gently in the frypan, cook on the BBQ or in the oven on a roasting pan sprayed with a little oil spray.