This is no ordinary broccoli dish – the florets are roasted until tender, then finished with a flourish of hazelnut and zesty French dressing. This recipe is by Alison Adams at Australian Good Taste.
- 500g broccoli, cut into large florets
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 145g (1 cup) Sunbeam dry roasted hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine the broccoli and 2 tablespoons of oil in a bowl. Transfer to a baking tray. Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil in a small jug.
- Transfer the broccoli to a large heatproof bowl. Sprinkle over the hazelnuts and pour over the dressing. Toss until well combined. Serve immediately.